3rd - 6th November 2018
Venue : Avillion Legacy Melaka
Theme : Toward an Authentic Christian Lifestyle
Speaker : Mr Michael Choo
In a day when even spirituality seems to be manufactured, and Christianity turned into a performance of sorts, how might we order our lives so we remain true to the Gospel of the cross? Join us from 3-6 November 2018 at Avillion Melaka as Michael Choo, elder of Bangsar Gospel Centre, helps us work through the issues, challenges and imperatives in our journey "Toward an Authentic Christian Lifestyle". Among other things we will tackle the subjects of worldviews, temptation, spiritual maturity and more.
About The Speaker
Michael Choo is an elder of Bangsar Gospel Centre (BGC) and works as a lawyer. After becoming a Christian in high school, he went on to join the Seremban Gospel Chapel before moving to BGC. His passion is to help Christians, especially young adults, experience an authentic Christian life. He and his wife Ann have two school-going daughters.
Venue: Avillion Legacy Melaka
Avillion Legacy Melaka, a 228-room city hotel situated in the town of Melaka which was listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
How Much Will It Cost?
Twin Sharing Room
RM360.00 (Early Bird if you register before 31st July 2018)
RM390.00 (if you register from 1st August 2018 onwards)
Campers are to arrange their own transport or contact email@example.com for assistance.
Once your registration is received, Ms Tan Kim Keok (Diana) will be in touch with you via email or mobile on payment method.
Don't forget to bring:
- Bible & notebook
- Personal toiletries (towel, soap and shampoo provided by the hotel)
- Sufficient clothings for 4D 3N stay.
- Hats/Caps/Umbrellas as we walk about Melaka
- Sunblock & insect repellent
- Personal medication
- A teachable heart
- Extra money for Sunday offering and walkaround in Melaka
Registration & Payment Terms
- Closing date for registration is 30 September 2018.
- Registration is CONFIRMED only upon receipt of full payment.
- Please fill up your Registration Form by clicking on this link.
- Refund: 0% for no-show on check-in.